Criminal Defense & Family Law Attorney in New Jersey
Call Today 866.760.6430
Protect Your Child's Freedom

East Brunswick Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Has Your Child Been Arrested in East Brunswick or Freehold? Call Us Today at (866) 760-6430.

If you are a juvenile or the parent of a juvenile who has been charged with a juvenile offense, I strongly urge you to contact an East Brunswick criminal lawyer immediately.

As a seasoned defense attorney, I handle charges such as:

It is in your best interests to have an experienced lawyer working vigorously on your behalf to minimize the negative consequences of the charges.

Why Hire the Law Offices of Ryan E. Gilbert, LLC?

In my practice as a juvenile offenses lawyer in East Brunswick, I have always remained committed to aggressively defending my clients. You will want to avoid the potential of having a criminal record in the event your charge is waived to the adult trial part of the court, or any resulting immediate punishments as well as the future repercussions of an adjudication as a delinquent for a juvenile offense.

Future consequences can include an adverse impact on certain career and job opportunities, educational opportunities, and professional licenses. Having the advantage of an experienced defense attorney handling your juvenile case is the most effective way to ensure that your rights are asserted throughout the legal process and that you have the best chance for a favorable outcome.

Get Proven Criminal Defense Representation in Juvenile Offense Cases

In any juvenile case that I handle, I will work diligently to obtain a rehabilitative result as opposed to detention or incarceration. If you hire me as your East Brunswick criminal defense attorney, I will investigate the charges, look for any illegally obtained evidence or violation of procedure and work to achieve a deferred disposition or diversionary program where possible. Throughout all stages of the legal process, I will act as a personal advocate in protecting the legal rights of the juvenile involved and working for his or her future.

I am here to provide the diligent and dedicated defense you need. Call (866) 760-6430!

Testimonials from Our Former Clients

  • “Ryan To The Rescue”

    Former Client

  • “Great job protecting my future”

    Former Client

  • “I am very grateful for Mr. Gilbert excellent job!”


  • “My case had a successful outcome.”

    Former Client

  • “An invaluable asset to anyone”

    Former Client

  • “Ryan was reliable and consistent”

    Former Client

  • “Attentive, fast responding, professional, expert”

    Former Client

  • “Professionalism at its best”

    Former Client

  • “Ryan could not have been more helpful”

    Former Client

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.